Friday, June 28, 2013

B-b-b-boca

No, I ain't referring to your pie hole, I'm talking about Boca Raton Florida. 

It's humid. 
It's landscaped. 
It's Jewish. 
Hide your grandsons: we're in town!

But seriously. I can't begin to solve the mystery of why music comes out of the baggage carousel in the airport because we have more pressing matters; we need to find us some menfolk. 

Do you know anyone in Florida? Miami to Boca is perfect. Email us if you have a brother, cousin, attractive male college roommate, or straight hairdresser who lives down here. Tattoos and alligator wrestling experience are a plus. 

30dates30states@gmail.com !!

Off to eat bagels and lox with grandma (for serious). 




1 comment:

  1. Ladies, you are too creative (and daring) for words! I look forward to hearing about all your shenanigans :) Yay! Boca is super fun, I was there @ Christmas and though I didn't take note of the available men, I highly recommend The Whale's Rib, which is an awesome restaurant & bar, not far from Deerfield Beach! Happy travels and may ye come to NY at some point!!

    ReplyDelete