Thursday, August 22, 2013

OMG SMALL WORLD

So, one of the other things we realized on this trip is that we live in a SMALL world.

Some quick examples:

1. My high school friend's office-mate at Google (who I randomly met during the day before NY Date #2) knew one of the guys we dated in New York. (ok, ok, not so remarkable...wait, there's more.)

2. One of our college friends had previously hooked up with the second guy we dated in New York #2. (getting a little better...)

3. My cousin had hooked up with the ex(?) girlfriend of my jerky Boston date. (hitting a little closer to home now.)

4. A random friend of a friend who read our blog recognized DTMA (New Haven date) solely from the written description of his clothing.

5. My high school friend's ex-girlfriend was a former roommate of my college friend's little sister's boyfriend. (Read that, like, four times.) Neither Danielle nor I had met this linking lady, yet she ended up being the one who set us up on our Montreal dates, because she heard about the blog from two totally different people. (getting a little weirder now, right?)

6. And last but not least, a random OkKillMe dude who kept trying to meet up with me and Danielle on the Jersey Shore just joined my Philadelphia Eagles fan club in Raleigh, NC. Yup. I recognized him from his picture on the Meetup page, which is the same pic as on OkKillMe.

Haha. Well, this is going to be a great story to relay to him at Game 1.

GO BIRDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment